Friday Factoid – New Years Resolutions
Fast Facts About New Year’s Resolutions
- 63% of people say they are keeping their resolutions after two months
- 67% of people make three or more resolutions
- Top four resolutions:
- Increase exercise
- Be more conscientious about work or school
- Develop better eating habits
- Stop smoking, drinking, or using drugs (including caffeine)
- People make more resolutions to start a new habit than to break an old one.
Do you believe in New Year’s Resolutions? I don’t at all but I’d love your thoughts.